We Distribute Great Beverages
Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service works every day to distribute beers, non-alcoholic beverages, wines & spirits to a variety of on- and off-premise locations throughout many upstate New York counties.
We distribute the beverages that upstate New York residents love to drink every day. Our trucks carry many of the nation’s top brands, but we also distribute your favorite local craft beers and spirits. We partner with the smallest local brewers and distillers, making sure that consumers throughout upstate New York are able to find their favorite beverages right within their own communities.
Based in Saratoga Springs, New York, we’re proud to be a respected employer, good corporate citizen, and sponsor of many local community initiatives.
We enjoy a good beer. You too? Check out the various brews Saratoga Eagle is currently distributing to locations throughout upstate New York.
Want water? Soda? Energy drinks? You got it. Saratoga Eagle distributes a variety of non-alcoholic beverages to retailers and restaurants.
Budweiser Folds of Honor Cornhole Tournament
Columbia Pavilion at Saratoga Spa State Park
Join us at the 1st Annual Budweiser Folds of Honor Cornhole Tournament!
There will be music, food trucks, and plenty of ice cold Budweiser. Partial proceeds will benefit the Folds of Honor program, presented by Budweiser. Folds of Honor provides educational scholarships to the children and spouses of our fallen and disabled service members while serving our nation.
Teams are limited so sign up today! Register your team to play in one of two divisions:
Competitive Division: $40 per Team (2 Players per Team) CASH PRIZES
Recreational Division: $20 per Team (2 Players per Team) Budweiser Sponsored Prizes
Must be age 21 or older to play! This is a RAIN or SHINE Event! Admission is FREE to the General Public/Spectators. Sign up today!
Don’t forget to make a plan to make it home from this weekend’s tournament! Use Lyft code ‘SARATOGABUD’ to save $10 off a ride to or from the event.
Limited to the first 100 rides claimed. Valid Saturday only.
All tickets are final sale and cannot be exchanged or refunded. In the case of an event cancellation without a rescheduled date, a full refund will be automatically issued to each patron on the credit card used to purchase. By purchasing a ticket to this event, you agree to this purchase policy. Before purchasing your tickets, we urge you to confirm the title, time and location of the event.
Bud Light SUPER BOWL Send-Off | Qualifier Parties
, Troy, NY 12180-4453, United States
- Thursday, 9/6 from 2pm-7pm at 151 Bar & Restaurant – 151 Lafayette St, Schenectady, NY 12305
- Thursday, 9/20 from 2pm-7pm at Peabody’s Sports Bar – 39 Phila St, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
- Thursday, 10/11 from 2pm-7pm at Junior’s Bar & Grill – 48 N Greenbush Rd, Troy, NY 12180
- Monday, 10/22 from 2pm-7pm at Katie O’Byrnes – 121 Wall Street, Schenectady, NY 12305
- Monday, 10/29 from 2pm-7pm at Trick Shot Billiards – 1602 Route 9, Clifton Park, NY 12065
- Monday, 11/12 from 2pm-7pm at O’Tooles Restaurant Pub – 1814 Central Ave, Albany, NY 12205
- Thursday, 11/19 from 2pm-7pm at Arsenal City Tavern – 795 3rd Ave, Watervliet, NY 12189
- Thursday, 12/13 from 2pm-7pm at Full Moon Bar & Grill – 490 Glen Lake Road, Lake George, NY 12845
The ultimate Super Bowl 53 Package for two in Atlanta includes:
- Round trip airfare
- Three-night hotel accommodations
- Rental Car
- Two tickets to the Super Bowl
- Round trip private motor coach transportation to/from the game
Our Bud Light SUPER BOWL SEND OFF finals party will be held on Saturday, January 12th at Rivers Casino & Resort (1 Rush St, Schenectady, NY 12305) from 4pm-8pm! Two (2) final qualifiers will be pulled and then the giveaway of all giveaways will happen!
No purchase necessary. Must be 21+ to enter and win.
Budweiser Copper Lager Sampling | Nick Stoner Inn
Nick Stoner Inn & 19th Hole
Introducing Budweiser Reserve Copper Lager, the American Copper Lager brewed with Two-row Barley and aged on real Jim Beam Bourbon barrel staves. Perfect for Fall with a toasted Oak aroma, a deliciously nutty taste with Caramel Rye and Vanilla notes, and a smooth finish. 6.2% ABV
Stop in to try this limited edition brew, the result of a partnership over a century in the making...