Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service, a leading wholesale beverage distributor located in Saratoga Springs, NY, is in search of a Brand Director to lead sales and marketing efforts for our Anheuser Busch product lines which includes well-known brands, such as: Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob, Stella Artois and Shocktop.
Our ideal candidate will be a highly motivated sales and/or marketing professional with a proven background in building key account relationships and brand loyalty. The AB Brand Director utilizes excellent leadership skills by holding themselves and others accountable in achieving sales and business development objectives. Key essential responsibilities are:
- Lead sales, marketing and promotional efforts for all Anheuser Busch products in Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service’s portfolio of brands.
- Execution of marketing programs and efficient utilization of resources to grow distribution, volume, revenue and market share.
- Establishes monthly sales goals and trade program goals for sales team.
- Tracks Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure we are meeting or exceeding company goals.
- Maintains an aggressive retail visitation schedule to monitor and improve customer satisfaction.
- Identifies market trends and opportunities by utilizing business intelligence tools.
- Works with supply chain management to ensure accurate inventory levels.
- Supports AB Corporate Responsibility program with customers and our community.
- Plans, develops and conducts professional sales presentation to AB supplier representatives, company sales team, and other key decision makers on a regular basis.
The AB Brand Director is a high profile position in our organization and excellent performance of this role is important to our overall success. Qualified candidates will have at least a 4-year degree in a business or marketing related discipline and 3 to 5 years of sales/promotion/marketing management experience that includes promotional activation, media negotiation, agency management, event sponsorship, negotiations, budget allocation and budget management. Knowledge of our brands or prior work experience in wholesale distribution to grocery chains or bar/restaurant establishments is a plus.