The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Assisting with accounts payable.
- Invoicing suppliers.
- Reconcile banking transactions.
- Processing and verifying rebates.
- Assisting with price posting.
- Participate in month-end close process.
Qualified candidates must have a 2 or 4 year degree in accounting. They must be able to work approximately 20-30 hours per week during our business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday, year round. Flexible hours. Computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft Excel, is required.